Summer Pasta Salad
A healthy pasta salad with a simple oil and vinegar dressing. No mayo, simple and vegan.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 500 g or 4 cups Whole Wheat Penne can be substituted with any other kind of pasta
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 6 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Bell Peppers Red, Yellow,Orange - diced
- 1 Red Onion diced
- 15 Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup Fresh Parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup Chives chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Cook pasta according to instructions on packaging. Drain pasta and add olive oil. Allow pasta to cool for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, dice bell peppers and onion, halve tomatoes, and chop herbs.
Once pasta as cooled add vegetables, herbs, vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
Serve and Enjoy!
1)Pasta will keep well in refrigerator, in airtight container or covered with plastic wrap, for up to 4 days.2) I recommend using whole wheat, spelt, or quinoa pasta to give this salad the additional healthy boost it deserves :)