What I love about this mango bean salsa recipe is that it takes 5 minutes to make and tastes and looks like it took much longer. Just looking at the beautiful colors makes me think happy thoughts :)
Fast Mango Bean Salsa
- 1 Mango diced
- 8 small Truss Tomatoes cut into eights
- 1/2 small Red Onion finely diced
- 1/3 cup Kidney Beans
- small handful of Cilantro chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Dice mango, tomatoes and onion.
- Combine all ingredients and serve!
- is naturally low in calories. One cup of Mangos contains just 100 calories.
- is fat free, cholesterol free, and sodium free.
- is a true superfood which contains more than 20 different types of minerals and vitamins.
- a great source of Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Copper and Vitamin K.
- is loaded with many antioxidants like fisetin, gallic acid, quercetin, astragalin and more. Theses help protect your body against many types of cancer such as colon, leukemia and breast cancer.
- is believed to be an aphrodisiac and who wants to say no to that? :)
- contains glutamine acid, an important protein, that can help with concentration and memory retention.