How can you make a great cake or cupcake amazing? Add the best vegan chocolate frosting! There isn’t a whole lot more that needs to be said about frosting. I think one of the most important things is to use a great vegan butter. Go for the expensive and good stuff. The taste will pay off and make a huge difference.
Vegan Chocolate Frosting
Makes enough for 12 cupcakes
- 1/2 cup Vegan Butter
- 1 cup Powdered or Icing Sugar
- 3 oz Dark Chocolate Bar or Chips (melted)
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- Cream together butter, sugar, and vanilla.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or microwave. Add to butter mixture and continue to beat on high for 2 minutes.
- Fill into piping bag and refrigerate for 10 minutes before use.
Courses Vegan, Gluten-free